There is always time to give a little gratitude! Even on the most miserable day all I need to do is step back and I’m reminded of how blessed I am!
“Blessings all mine…with 10,000 beside!!”
Great is HIS faithfulness 🙂
191. A day at cedar point going from ride to ride sharing laughs with some of my favorite people!
192. Wonderful friends who care for our children like family when hubby and I have appointments.
193. Trip home to Halifax!!
194. Holding new baby niece for the very first time! How tiny and sweet.
195. Ocean air! Absolutely nothing like it!!!
197. Apple picking with the family!
198. Movie night with the sister- and the laughs that followed!
199. Babysitting new baby niece and little nephew! So much fun. SO much chaos!…. But, so much fun!!
200. A hairdresser for a Mama!
201. Special morning out with my Nanny! Visit to the place where she grew up- lots of stories and laughs. Trip to Peggy’s Cove and then lunch at the Sou’ Wester overlooking the beautiful ocean! Such a special time!!
202. Afternoon shopping with my Mama and little girl!
203. Visiting my other Nanny with my little girl, Dad and Mama! Tasting her crunchy peanut butter cookies and wishing once again I could bake like her! (You should taste her pie- oh my!)
204. Safe arrival home to Essex and being greeted by hubby and the cutest little man in the world!!
205. Bright pink gerbera daisies from hubs and sweet little man to welcome little girl and I home!
206. Little boy learning SO much! (he loves to read and has memorized his second book!!!)
207. Friends getting together after being away!! Always so much fun and always lots of laughs.
208. Welcome home email from a girl who always knows how to make me smile!
209. Putting together a surprise for a couple we absolutely adore.
210. “Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow….”