There are always SO many reasons to be thankful- even when your world seems turned upside down.
271. For palmolive dish soap, upholtsry cleaner, toothpaste and windex– all remedies that work to remove the MANY marks from a black sharpie marker made by our partners-in-crime: Benjamin & Sophia.
272. For friends that show their love in the most practical and thoughtful ways! We feel so blessed to know so many wonderful, caring people!
273. For spring cleaning and a husband who has so diligently taken on this task! He is doing an amazing job.
274. For praying friends.
275. For great dr’s reports. For my own, and for others we have been praying for. Lot’s of reason to give God praise!
276. For so many babies that are due to arrive this summer or after! Lots of little friends for our newest member 🙂
277. For cool, breezy spring days that are perfect for playing outside as well as perfect for getting out the BBQ & patio furniture. (….don’t worry, I just watched!)
278. For small groups. Meeting new people, making new friendships- what could be better?!
279. For organized closets.
280. For all the fun that planning for a baby brings! So much excitement over the coming months!