“Every blessing you pour out I’ll, turn back to you…..”
211. Spending the weekend with one of our favorite couples, starting to shop for the people on our Christmas list! Such a fun weekend!
212. Our church family!! Such a wonderful group of people 🙂
213. Fresh fall air!
214. Days off with hubby and the kids! We may not do anything at all but stay home- so long as we spend it together!!
215. Hubby’s birthday and 30 candles! Those 30 candles represent some pretty eventful and successful years!! So proud of him!!
216. Celebrating hubby’s birthday with our wonderful friends enjoying cake ( fruit for me!) and lots of other treats!!!
217. An evening with another couple whom we dearly love including: dinner, church and some late cross-border shopping!!!
218. Answered prayers for a dear friend! So many things plaguing her at once- but she’s feeling better every day! So thankful for that!
219. Two beautiful kids that I just can’t get enough of! I am so blessed!!
220. For a lady that God has placed in my life that is such a great inspiration. She never complains. She never utters a negative word. She’s sweet. She’s kind. And she loves with her whole heart!!
221. For a Starbucks date with two of my favorite ladies!!! Tall pumpkin spice (skinny) latte- I’ve been soooo waiting for you!!
222. For will that I didn’t know I had in me while on this crazy diet!!…. And for friends that are going alongside of me and supporting me along the way!! Down 16.5 pounds to date!!! YAY!!
223. For a girls ministry vision that has captured a couple of our hearts and is very successfully being carried through!! Looking forward to the first night of our THIRD semester of “Girls Night Out!”
224. For games nights – finally – planned again!! 2 of our own babies and 1 of theirs may have set us off track for a couple of years but I’m back in the swing of things and am ready to compete!!!
225. In-laws upcoming visit! Really looking forward to having family here over thanksgiving!!!